Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you’re part of the Western Hub Planning & Scheduling team, working towards the delivery of the annual offshore maintenance plan
Join us in this role where you’ll become an offshore planner responsible for all details related to the planning and scheduling of our operations.
Welcome to EPC & Operations
You’ll be part of Planning & Scheduling where you, together with your colleagues, will be an important stabiliser of the organisation, and you’ll play an essential role in achieving our sustainable goals. You’ll develop and manage the daily and weekly work schedules and allocate resources and plan vessel/helicopter movements. As a team, we work closely together with other colleagues in and outside of our organisation to continuously improve the plan to drive efficiencies and work. We embrace opportunities across departments to grow, and expand our knowledge, skills, and experiences.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning logistical solutions based on work plans and schedule to maximise time in the WTG and to minimise travel times and distance
- updating and maintaining access restrictions across the site and reporting maintenance periods to the wider organisation
- maintaining the visual scheduling board and ensuring that it also includes weather and yield daily activity tracking
- developing and managing long-, mid-, and short-term integrated site plans and scheduling for all offshore works
- creating, maintaining, closing, and prioritising work orders (SAP maintenance) and resource allocation for a safe and effective operation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess knowledge of, and have experience with planning and scheduling tools
- possess knowledge of project or resource planning
- have very good written and verbal English communication skills
- have some experience with SAP
- are able and willing to work in 14/14 offshore rotations.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than [[applicationDeadline]].
Please don’t hesitate to contact [[vpOfStaffingName]], [[contactPersonTitle]], on [[vpOfStaffingPhone]] if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.