IT and digital
Senior Frontend Developer with Angular
Imagine a future where you enable web-based and desktop applications that support the electrical design process in a simple, user-friendly way
Join us in this role where you’ll develop software tools for engineers, as part of our diverse IT department consisting of over 500 passionate, skilled colleagues, working closely with different business units across the globe.
Welcome to Custom Applications 1 Centre
You’ll be part of Engineering Art – Foundation Design where you, together with your colleagues, will create business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for Engineering, focusing on data processing, quality assurance, and report generation tools. Our team collaborates closely with business units within a full-blown agile environment while embracing a supportive, friendly working culture where we prioritise growth and collaboration. As a team, we value maintaining a healthy work-life balance and flexible working.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for Engineering
- creating and maintaining software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors
- participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, and sprint planning ceremonies with your colleagues, while ensuring the optimisation of the agile development process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills, and an innovative mindset
- are driven to deliver value to customers and follow DevOps principles of flow, feedback, automation, and continuous improvement
- are familiar with SOLID, SOA
- are familiar with or willing to learn a test automation framework, like Cypress or Playwright, and contribute to both feature development and test automation.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications 1 CC, on (+48) 451060084, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.