IT and digital
Operational Technology Network Engineer
Imagine a future where you increase resilience towards cyber threats and help demonstrate that green energy is a stable and trusted energy source
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with your colleagues in OT Operations, Engineering, IT, and Corporate Security functions to support with robust, cybersecure, and effective OT Network architectural design and review during new asset intake, development, and operations.
Welcome to OT Engineering
You’ll be part of OT Network where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure the availability of the windfarm by effective and secure operations of the OT Windfarm Network. As a team, we have a culture of learning and improvement, work as a team and help across teams, and have a flexible working environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving and aligning architectural development and principles of the OT Windfarm Network in a system context with many different contributors
- making sure we set the right requirements for the network-related design and systems in the asset development phase
- reviewing, designing, and setting requirements in the key areas in the OT/General network
- ensuring OT Windfarm Network documentation lives up to the highest standards in Operations
- supporting OT Network Engineers with troubleshooting, maintenance, and operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in designing and implementing secure infrastructures, preferably in the field of SCADA, industrial control systems, Operational Technology, or similar
- take responsibility to improve and meet customer expectations in an industry that is undergoing major changes due to legislation and high-impact business decisions
- have an academic degree in network infrastructure, systems engineering, computer science, or similar
- have good collaboration skills and can adapt to different cultural contexts
- are able to take on tasks and challenges and run them independently.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 September 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kestutis Usvaltas, Product Owner, on (Denmark +45) 99556092 from Monday to Thursday between 10:00-15:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.