Finance and controlling
Senior Business Controller
Imagine a future where your financial insights influence business decisions for our operating assets in Americas.
Join us in this role where you’ll contribute to optimizing cost performance by preparing financial analyses and monthly financial reporting. You'll be responsible for supporting the Operations and Asset Management team with insights and transparent short-term budgets.
Welcome to Americas Finance
You’ll be part of Operations and Asset Controlling where you, together with your colleagues, will play a key role in bridging operations performance and financial results. The team is responsible for supporting the Operations and Asset Management function by driving financial transparency and providing insights to support in management's decision making. We offer a unique role where you'll work across the operating project portfolio, with ample opportunities to develop your knowledge, competencies, and skillset. As a team, we’re committed to supporting each other's development and delivering support to the business with integrity and by valuing teamwork.
You’ll play an important role in:
- monthly reporting and controlling of operating projects in the Americas Region
- partnering with key stakeholders in Operations and Asset Management to understand performance drivers and prepare commentary regarding budget variances
- coordinating the annual operating budget cycle, along with providing input into reforecasting processes during the year
- ensuring timely delivery of reports to the project’s teams, joint-venture partners, and our regional and global management
- optimizing the way we work to ensure our processes and tools are fit for purpose.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in working with forecasting, financial analysis, or financial reporting
- demonstrate excellent communication skills and can present results to stakeholders in a clear and understandable manner
- are organized with an analytical and detail-oriented mindset
- enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic organization with teams across multiple locations
- can confidently navigate Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, with prior experience in SAP and PowerBI.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than June 8, 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.