Strategy and business development
Imagine a future where you coordinate the operational input to the offshore wind farm bids, ensuring the optimal balance between cost and revenue
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for modelling, validating, and analysing all operations input related to development and preparation projects for our future wind farms. Our team is responsible for delivering high-quality business case inputs based upon optimal cost, yield, and local engagement without compromising safety. You’ll have the responsibility to coordinate the assumptions behind the lifetime OPEX model, ensuring the wind farm OPEX is reflective of asset specific concepts, risks, and synergies
Welcome to Global Operations
You’ll be part of Operations Bid Support & Local Engagement where you, together with your colleagues, will join our journey to become the world’s leading green energy generator and a globally recognised sustainability leader. You'll be part of a larger team that analyses and assesses all offshore operations business cases, which includes focusing on revenue, cost, and local engagement. As a team, we have a positive work culture and a high degree of trust and openness. In addition, you’ll experience constant opportunities for learning and personal development
You’ll play an important role in:
- applying simulation models and analyses to ensure an optimal balance between cost and yield in our business cases
- engaging with technical experts to assess the optimal operational strategy for both existing and future wind farms
- acting as assumption coordinator on various bids to assess main drivers in operations business cases while focusing on relevant technical and commercial assumptions
- engaging in early market screenings, assessing new wind farm opportunities
- cooperating and aligning with Finance to identify possible improvement initiatives and ensure standard input to our business cases
- understanding operational best practice and translating it into clear and holistic strategies while focusing on business case optimisations and local value creation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a structured approach to solving complex problems
- can present detailed information in a holistic, summarised way with focus on the main drivers
- have an engineering or commercial background
- have excellent communication and networking skills and are fluent in English, enabling you to communicate effortlessly and smoothly with your stakeholders at all levels
- thrive in a high-performance and fast-growth environment where rapid shifts in landscape demand agility.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 March 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anja Zoega Henriksen, Head of Bid Support & Local Engagement, on (Denmark +45) 99555770, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.