Operations and technicians
Senior Operations Project Manager
Imagine a future where you get the opportunity to interact with all facets of the project life cycle, in preparation for turnover to Operations
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure the delivery of operational assets by facilitating a successful handover from Construction. You’ll have input into all aspects of commercial operations, incl. financial budgeting and modelling, exposure to and interaction with business units throughout the company and supporting the safe and reliable delivery of clean energy.
Welcome to Asset Operations
You’ll be part of Operations Support where you, together with your colleagues, will coordinate and collaborate up and down the value chain to successfully onboard new renewable projects to our Operations team from Construction. A key aspect of your role will involve building relationships across the company to develop guidance on effective and best practices for operational success. You’ll thrive, perform, and grow within an enjoyable, inclusive environment, with a strong focus on innovation and continuous improvement. As a team, we enjoy working together collaboratively to enhance existing processes and develop new procedures. You’ll work with incredibly talented and engaged colleagues who truly value feedback and welcome your insight and perspective.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining, owning, and executing the asset transfer process from Construction to Operations
- interfacing with project execution teams to ensure all Asset Management requirements are met prior to transfer and align with service provider(s), incl. OEMs, to ensure readiness for operation
- ensuring all execution project non-conformities are tracked and either closed or handed over to Asset Management in a controlled and budgeted manner
- working with Plant Managers to ensure O&M facilities are ready, in line with contractual requirements
- working with Asset Management Senior Leadership in reviewing future commercial agreements
- securing feedback from Asset Managers on existing commercial agreements and ensuring lessons are embedded into new agreements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, business, or similar
- have significant experience in the renewable energy industry, asset management, or contract management sectors
- are experienced in and enjoy working with cross-functional teams
- bring a collaborative, team-first mindset.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-04-03.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.