Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you steer the monthly financial reporting processes and support the newly established regional finance teams
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for preparing financial analysis and monthly financial reporting, along with securing high-quality data. In this position you’ll be working closely together with colleagues in the regional finance teams and be a key person in securing transparent and high-quality data, hence enabling the business to take more informed decisions.
Welcome to EPCO Finance & Regional Support
You’ll be part of Analytics where you, together with your colleagues, will drive financial processes that go across the regional finance teams. The team is responsible for driving and improving several processes supporting regional finance teams. Hereunder reporting on power production, cost allocations, reconciliations, and optimal use of management reporting system landscape. As a team, we are curious to learn how we can best develop our processes, each other, and ourselves.
You’ll play an important role in:
- play an important role in shaping the future management reporting setup
- reconcile and consolidate financial data for monthly and quarterly reporting
- ensuring high quality and transparency in monthly and quarterly reporting
- driving and improving processes that go across regional finance teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master's degree in finance, economics or similar, combined with relevant experience
- are curious and have a proactive mindset, with a passion for making an impact
- have a good understanding of financials and accounting standards
- have a structured and analytical approach to tasks, with a high degree of self-dependence, and feel strongly responsible for your work and the results you deliver
- have experience in working with SAP and SAP BPC or just flair for financial ERP systems.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jens Vejsholt Terp, Head of EPCO Control & Data & Analytics, on (Denmark +45) 99557928 on Mondays and Fridays between 09:00-11:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.