Strategy and business development
Performance & Risk Manager
Imagine a future where you help an Offshore Operations Management team manage their value creation and risk management efforts
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the team responsible for ensuring that offshore wind operations deliver on our ambition to be a world-class offshore wind generator enabled by strong performance and risk management.
Welcome to Global Operations
You’ll be part of our Performance and Risk Management team where you, together with your five colleagues, will assist Operations’ management team in further cementing our offshore wind operations as a world-class offshore wind operator as well as being a role model in driving and embedding a performance culture across our regional and global Operations. As a team, we’re committed to foster a positive and supportive work environment where our team members can learn, grow, and thrive.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being a data-driven advisor to the Regional Management teams to identify performance improvements and risk minimising initiatives
- driving and aligning the yearly KPI target setting for our regional monthly performance boards and assist the Operational teams by reinforcing the global performance management processes
- being the focal point for Operation’s Risk Management team, ensuring that risk, governance, tools, and processes are understood and carried out
- implementing and following up on the Risk Management KPIs, understanding how those relate to the asset expected performance
owning and running performance benchmarking for Operations and contributing to the further development of our global performance KPI structure, facilitating a holistic value focus.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are open-minded, forward-thinking, result oriented, analytical, has a data-driven mindset, and are comfortable in setting and achieving mid- to long-term objectives that have impact on others
- have a master’s degree in engineering, finance, business administration, or equivalent
- have solid organisational, project, and time management skills
- have strong presentation and communication skills and solid understanding of business drivers where German proficiency is not a must, but will be an advantage
- can create good relationships with your stakeholders and are willing and motivated to frequent travel to our regional operational hubs.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 March 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jacob Soederberg, Head of Performance & Risk Management, on (Denmark +45) 99559746 on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 11:00-14:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.