IT and digital
Data Scientist (Knowledge Graphs)
Imagine a future where you have a key role in the development and maintenance of the models on our delivery platform
Join us in this role where you’ll get the opportunity to strengthen the Data Engineering team and help us develop models and contribute to the vision of how to develop models. You’ll join a team that collaborates closely with turbine engineers, data scientists, and a variety of business stakeholders.
Welcome to Operations Digital & Innovation KUL
You’ll be part of the Ørsted Lab_ where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver specifically on our digital strategy to ensure that wind farm performance is data-driven and benefits from the strongest analytics and execution setup. The team has a sizeable portfolio of models running production advice pipelines, and as such, the reliability of our delivery platform is crucial. You'll be part of an inclusive 8-12 people team that's part of a larger team consisting of 40 colleagues based across Europe and APAC. As a team, we work flexibly to support our colleagues across the globe in delivering high-quality models for consumption.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing, developing, and implementing knowledge graph models for various projects
- utilising Python programming to analyse and manipulate large data sets
- collaborating with other departments to gather and understand requirements for knowledge graph models
- staying up to date with the latest developments in knowledge graph and machine learning technologies
- providing technical expertise and guidance to the team on knowledge graphs and machine learning best practices.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have relevant experience in knowledge graphs and machine learning
- are proficient in Python programming
- demonstrate strong understanding of machine learning algorithms, techniques, and platforms, such as Hadoop and Spark
- have experience with image and video processing with technologies like natural language processing, Neo4j, and GraphDB
- have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with strong communication and teamwork skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 08 May 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.