HR Business Partner
Imagine a future where you’re delivering HR partnering and management support to local leadership teams in close collaboration with your global colleagues
Join us in this role where you’ll provide support to local management on people and organisation issues in close collaboration with global HR partners and our Centre of Excellence colleagues. You’ll be involved with everything from annual wheel processes, managing local talent and culture initiatives, to a breadth of ad hoc queries and leading projects in the P&D Malaysia team.
Welcome to People & Development
You’ll be part of People & Development Malaysia where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver HR partnering to our Malaysia business. We’re responsible for setting and guiding the people related agenda for the different functions in close collaboration with business leaders. The team consist of one Senior HR business partner, one newly established HR business partner and two Centre of Excellence colleagues. You’ll all be reporting to the Head of P&D, Malaysia and Singapore. As a team, we work in a dynamic, global environment with a focus on delivering results and continuous development opportunities embedded in a modern and flexible working environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting global HR business partners with the annual people processes for local leadership
- providing support to local management on people and organisation issues, incl. ad hoc questions, leadership sparring, personnel cases, and team development
- delivering initiatives within talent and culture, such as diversity, learning, health and well-being, career framework, and Insights
- being part of P&D related projects across both Malaysia and Singapore and in the P&D organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field, coupled with some HR experience or comparable experience within the business in a leadership role
- thrive in an international environment and can communicate well and create good relationships with your stakeholders
- are solution-oriented and solve problems with a pragmatic approach and understanding for the business needs
- are eager to learn and support our broad portfolio of deliverables
- are able to support the continuing prioritisation our efforts.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 June 2023. [ALH1] We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, [ALH2] if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.