Finance and controlling
Lead IFRS Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re developing and delivering leading financial reporting
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for analysing IFRS accounting impacts and ensuring compliance on key accounting matters. With a substantial investment programme, we’re busy supporting M&A and the business. It’s an inspiring role with complex matters and a focus on quality and knowledge sharing within the team, across the organisation and with Senior Management and the Audit & Risk Committee.
Welcome to Group Finance
You’ll be part of Accounting Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will be the frontrunners in using the financial organisation, processes, IT-systems, etc. for group reporting. We’re a team of seven with different nationalities, supporting each other very closely with collaboration and feedback since we prepare many of our reporting deliverables together as a team. As a team, we have high ambitions for our financial reporting and strive to make it value-creating and usable for our stakeholders, as opposed to just delivering compliance reporting.
You’ll play an important role in:
- IFRS solutions in our investment recommendations
- merging business insights and accounting policies into a solution for the organisation
- supporting M&A transactions with accounting advice and purchase price allocation
- participating in the preparation of the Group’s interim financial reports and annual report
- supporting the financial controllers of our business units
- participating in the financial controlling of the Group’s financial area.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in accounting and auditing or similar or are a state-authorised public accountant
- have experience working as an accountant or financial controller in an international group, having theoretical and practical experience with IFRS and preferably have worked in a specialist department
- are able to translate IFRS technical issues into understandable conclusions
- are result-oriented and happy to assume responsibility for your tasks
- are good at establishing relations and at cross-organisational communication
- are used to communicating in writing and preparing memos and presentations in English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Beltrao-Primdahl, Director, on (Denmark +45) 99556654, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.