IT and digital
Lead OCM Consultant
Imagine a future where you help the change management discipline to become an integral part of all Ørsted business areas
Join us in this role where you’ll build the change management methods and tools into the product management framework and support the implementation and value realisation of the product management framework which we implement across all agile organisations.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of OCM CoE where you, together with your colleagues, will build, improve, and implement the change management framework, incl. methods and tools to ensure uniform practice, language, and mindset on change management across the organisation, with a particular focus on supporting the implementation of the product management framework.
As a team, we collaborate to succeed in building the change management competency in the organisation, and we do that in a well-organised work environment, where trust and psychological safety are the cornerstones of our way of working.
You’ll play an important role in:
- enabling strong business change management capability by guiding and coaching senior executives, leaders, and teams to raise the internal change competency level and embed change in the organisation
- supporting the development and delivery of a standardised change management framework and toolbox
- supporting the creation of transparency on product adoption metrics through Key Behavioral Indicators (KBIs)
- driving behavioural design and benefitting management processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with leading change on large and strategic initiatives, as well as building outcome-focused change management plans to deliver strong change results
- are highly capable in translating change processes into actions
- execute and make timely and independent decisions while balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- have an analytical and structured approach to your work
- thrive on facilitating dialogues with stakeholders at all levels and switching between method development and hands-on support.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 October 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the DK and Poland positions, please don’t hesitate to contact Trine Hove Jeppesen, Head of OCM CoE, on (Denmark +45) 99555736 on Mondays and Tuesdays between 09:00-11:00 CEST, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.