Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you provide the highest regard for safety standards and operational excellence on one of our largest offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the safe delivery and performance of operations and maintenance in the West Coast Region. Together with your team, you’ll oversee the creation of core concepts for operational excellence, processes, and strategic initiatives, whilst maintaining a very broad stakeholder landscape, all while maintaining site operations.
Welcome to the West Coast Region
You’ll be part of Walney 1 & 2 and West of Duddon sites where you, together with your colleagues, will get the opportunity to join an experienced and established team, co-creating a new site operational excellence setup, values, and working methodologies. As a team, we invest significantly in employee development and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment and have access to opportunities that will help you to explore your full potential.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing a strong and positive HSE culture while ensuring that there’s always a focus on maintaining and improving standards
- being responsible for the line management and development of the team
- being responsible for the operation of the offshore wind farm and supporting the Head of Site Operations on safe delivery and performance
- managing the daily planning and communication with the site team, as well as other third-party companies working on the offshore wind farm site, to deliver operational targets.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an analytical approach to your work, excellent organisational skills, and an ability to handle numerous tasks at once, without losing perspective
- have a relevant educational background with experience in large-scale operational management, ideally within an engineering, manufacturing, or utilities business
- are able to create excellent results through teamwork and develop good relationships with your colleagues and external business partners
- have experience with team management, performance, and line management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 February 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Paul Corkill, Head of Site, on (United Kingdom +44) 7771390363 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:00-12:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.