Senior Quality and Environment Specialist
Imagine a future where you ensure green energy for the next generations by supporting our key market within quality and environment
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for coordinating Q&E responsibilities relating to our Bioenergy business and contributing to the continued development of the QE Management System and QE improvement activities within the location.
Welcome to Renescience
You’ll be part of Renescience, Northwich where you, together with your colleagues, will provide subject matter expertise, incl. QE support, improvement projects, and learning. We collaborate with Operations and stakeholders and Safety and QE partners to ensure local compliance and a world class QE culture. In addition, you’ll work on improving and anchoring processes, structures, and governance in the organization, thereby helping the organisation improve the QE performance.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing Q&E expert advice and guidance on compliance, permitting, and legal requirements and reporting to regulatory bodies whilst engaging others to help drive improvement projects
- understanding and ensuring compliance with latest regulations relating to Permitting and Installation regimes, Environmental Protection duty of care, APHA, Occ. Health, and minimising environmental impact
- developing and maintaining management system processes (standards, procedures, tools, and training) and ensuring compliance with the MHSWR, incl. inspecting and auditing management system
- investigating environmental incidents and root causes in accordance with environmental permit, advising on improvement and mitigation of risks, and actively initiating improvement projects
- support the H&S Manager with the implementation and ongoing management of Ørsted QHSE strategy
- identifying and arranging competency building and relevant training for staff on site.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have demonstrable and transferable experience within QHSE in a similar environment
- possess good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication, IT, and report witing skills
- are highly conscientious and diligent, can work quickly and accurately unsupervised and in teams
- have excellent analytic skills and thorough knowledge of QHSE Management Systems
- have excellent knowledge of environmental legislation and appropriate CoTC qualification
- have previous working knowledge of implementing ISO systems, such as ISO 14001, 9001, 45,001, etc.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hanne Risbjerg Soerensen, Vice President, on (Denmark +45) 99558962 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11:00-13:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.