Finance and controlling
Senior Associate for Asset Management
Join us in this role where you'll ensure the delivery of all commercial agreements relating to operational assets in the region. You'll assist in ensuring all business objectives, incl. QHSE, EBITDA, and commercial delivery, are met through world-class performance, whilst collaborating with the wider organization.
Welcome to Asset Operations
You’ll be part of the Texas Region where you, together with your colleagues, will drive QHSE performance, initiatives, and cultural improvements in collaboration with our supply chain and business partners. A key aspect of your role will involve providing leadership for this highly motivated and talented team of asset managers and operations managers for all existing and future operational assets in Texas.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering all contractual requirements of assigned sites, ensuring compliance with agreements, and supporting delivery against all business objectives
- monitoring financial, commercial, and operational performance to identify issues or opportunities while continuously improving processes to ensure standardization
- collaborating with plant managers, leading the development of assigned site’s Annual Operating Plans, and supporting field staff by performing site visits
- supporting the overall regulatory compliance efforts for assigned sites with the Asset Manager and Regulatory Compliance Director
- mentoring junior team members and deputizing for the Asset Manager, as necessary.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have 2+ years of experience within renewable energy asset management
- hold a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or finance – which is preferred but not required
- are proficient in the Microsoft Office software suite
- have contract management experience and excellent communication and reporting skills
- thrive working with a cross-functional team of professionals and subject-matter experts.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-01-06. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.