Payroll Specialist - Netherlands (part-time)
Imagine a future where you manage Payroll processes essential for your Dutch and Belgian colleagues and for our organisation’s future growth
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for all payroll processes and will be heavily involved in exciting HR-related projects. Your key role is to support our employees’ work alongside our team and provide people services to enable great employee experience and business impact. You’ll be responsible for managing payroll, supporting all HR activities within your dedicated area, as well as supporting global initiatives where required.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of NL & BE Payroll & People Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will form the backbone of the HR function and for our Dutch and Belgian workforce. Our team sits within Global People Services, an exciting area which has been developed to support the growth of our business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing and maintaining monthly payroll documentation according to Dutch and Belgian regulations, ensuring proper payroll processes with external payroll providers
- assisting with administrative tasks during the employee life cycle, e.g., providing a seamless HR onboarding process and occasional HR support for employees
- providing support to employees regarding time registration issues and questions
- reporting to various internal and external stakeholders, e.g., management, work councils, and authorities
- ensuring system efficiency, improving the data input, working with review processes to increase efficiency, and improving the level of service GPS offers to the organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have very good written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English, enabling you to communicate professionally with stakeholders across and outside the company
- have significant HR or Payroll work experience
- possess great knowledge of social security, wage tax, and labour law regulations
- are able to plan, prioritise, and work independently, as well as being available and responsive to business needs
- thrive working in a global organisation, collaborating with colleagues overseas.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 May 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hannah Griffiths, Head of CE & UK, on (United Kingdom +44 (Do not use)) 7795642840 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.