IT and digital
Imagine a future where you take up the challenge of designing and architecting our identity access management (IAM) solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll be helping the business succeed and staying secure by translating business needs, security, and regulatory requirements into architecting our IAM product. As part of the IAM Product Line, you’ll interact with all parts of the organisation, across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology Community
You’ll be part of IAM Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will form part of Infrastructure Management and the IAM Product Line. We’re responsible for the IAM product, Identity security best practices, guidelines, and technical platforms. You’ll be engaging with the business units and our global IT and OT organisations in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients. As a team, we help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company, with diverse operations around the globe, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with the IAM Product Team, the IAM projects, and our business to identify and map current architecture and infrastructure across the IT and OT landscape
- guiding the design, architecture, and integration of the IAM toolset (IGA, PAM, MFA, Identity Repository) taking our goals and strategic direction into account
- designing, implementing, and maintaining the technical IAM platform while continuously evaluating and driving optimisation of the existing setup, and ensuring that the architecture remain effective
- leading IAM discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement, and conversions, and recommending solutions when appropriate
- providing support and expertise to IT and OT on IAM tool utilisation and development.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in architecting and designing IAM, and troubleshooting IAM issues in a large-scale multi-site environment
- have a good understanding of IT and OT Security architecture
- have knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, incl. Group Policy Objects and Azure cloud
- have excellent communication, technical skills, and personal drive to achieve results
- have good team building skills and the ability to cooperate within virtual teams.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 May 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.