Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you take part in the green transformation by supporting the business with financial analysis and business controlling within offshore wind
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for preparing financial analysis and monthly financial reporting, along with securing high-quality data. In this position you’ll be supporting our finance business partners with financial insights.
Welcome to Business Finance
You’ll be part of Financial Management Controlling where you, together with your colleagues, will form a finance business partner setup that plays a key role in bridging business performance and financial statements, and which provides overall support to the decision-makers throughout our organisation. You’ll work in a team of 8 bright and ambitious colleagues, all working to support our offshore business area.
You’ll play an important role in:
- conducting financial analysis and taking an active lead in supporting the business with financial insights
- supporting the finance business partners in the monthly management reporting and thereby ensuring a high quality of financials reported to the management teams
- increasing the transparency and understanding the financials across the business
- participating in projects and ad-hoc analysis in the fast-changing environment of energy markets.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in finance, economics, or similar
- have a natural curiosity and a wish to understand the business and underlying value drivers to secure high-quality analysis
- are a skilled communicator with a flair for stakeholder management and have the ability to communicate complex information to non-expert stakeholders
- are curious and have a proactive mindset, with a passion for making an impact
- are a Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint superuser and have a flair for finance applications.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jens Vejsholt Terp, Director, on (Denmark +45) 99557928 from Monday to Friday from 09:00-11:00 GMT if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.