QHSE Graduate for global projects
Step closer a career with purpose through driving a world-class QHSE culture across the Onshore business unit globally
The Ørsted Global Graduate Program is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Global Graduate Program consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
In your rotations, you’ll work with colleagues across Onshore globally. First, you’ll support Quality Excellence in facilitating process mapping workshops, improving the business management system, and securing the implementation of processes. In the second rotation, you’ll work with Asset Operations in Cork, Ireland who’ll provide insights into operations processes and data analysis tasks. During this rotation, you’ll have the opportunity to move to Ireland. The third rotation will be agreed with you once you’ve started, and based on your interest, it may also include working in a European country.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the implementation and ongoing management of QHSE systems
- managing and organizing process mapping activities across the Onshore business globally
- assisting project quality managers and project managers with risk assessments and the review of contractor documentation
- managing and organizing QHSE training and other campaigns and initiatives
- assisting with data analysis work and continues improvement
- supporting our auditing activities such as preparation, conduction, and reports.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field from before September, 1 2023
- have strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- are familiar with quality and HSE management systems and their application
- are curious, willing to learn and work within a broad range of subjects
- can collate information, summarize facts, analyse data, and deliver written reports
- are interested travelling to European countries and sites.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than October 8, 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, TA Operations team, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you have any questions.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Program overview, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality: Global Graduate Program | Ørsted Careers (orsted.com)