QHSE Graduate within offshore wind
Step closer to a career with purpose through driving a world-class QHSE culture across our North American offshore portfolio
The Ørsted Global Graduate Program is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Global Graduate Program consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll be rotating between the quality, health, safety, environmental areas of the department, and get a unique chance to be part of a developing QHSE team. You’ll be an integral part of a team with competent and committed colleagues who’ll support you along the way, and upon completion, you’ll get concrete career opportunities within the department.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the implementation and ongoing management of QHSE systems
- managing and organizing QHSE training and other campaigns and initiatives
- assisting site managers and sub-contractor owners with risk assessments and sub-contractor evaluations and documentation reviews when requested
- inspecting workplaces and vessels against our QHSE requirements and standards
- contributing to a safe work culture for our personnel and our contractors.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a quality, safety, or environmental area, from before September 1, 2023
- have strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- are familiar with quality and HSE management systems and their application
- are curious, and willing to learn and work within a broad range of subjects
- can collate information, summarize facts, and deliver written reports
- are comfortable within the marine environment and transiting on vessels.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than October 8, 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, TA Operations team, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you have any questions.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Program overview, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality: Global Graduate Program | Ørsted Careers (orsted.com)
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll have frequent site visits to the New England and New Jersey coastline and offshore projects. Rotational trips will also include travel to Europe, to our head office in Copenhagen.