IT and digital
Data Engineer with MLOps experience
Imagine a future where you have a key role in the development and maintenance of the model delivery platform
Join us in this role where you’ll get the opportunity to strengthen the Data Engineering and Machine Learning Ops capability to increase the leverage and maturity of the model delivery platform in close cooperation with turbine engineers, data scientists, and a variety of business stakeholders.
Welcome to Agile Release Train, D&D
You’ll be part of the Advanced Analytics Maintenance Optimisation team that delivers specifically on our digital strategy to ensure wind farm maintenance is data-driven and benefitting from the strongest analytics and execution setup. The team has a sizeable portfolio of models running production advice pipelines, as such, the reliability of our delivery platform is crucial.
You’ll play an important role in:
- scoping and building a new development and execution model framework with your team
- improving model operations and insights
- mediating between analysts making models and data architecture engineers
- building and maintaining efficient and reliable model and CI/CD pipelines
- contributing to a Community of Practice relevant to the field.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience as a Python developer, including Pandas and Numpy
- have working experience with developing in the cloud, databases, and container technologies
- have experience in orchestration and monitoring of Machine Learning models
- enjoy well written and tested code and have an eye for improving processes
- have experience with DevOps, MLOps, Databricks (PySpark) and cloud platforms (Azure)
- are an appreciated team player and enthusiastic about sharing knowledge with your peers.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jan Krogh, Senior Data Architect, on (Denmark +45) 99556469 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.