Operations and technicians
Senior Compliance & Reliability Specialist
Imagine a future where you manage wind farm compliance with operation licences to ensure security of supply
Join us in this role where you’ll work with teams across EPC & Operations to improve grid code and REMIT compliance, as well as with external stakeholders such as TSOs. You’ll develop efficient relationships with site teams and engineering departments, undertaking grid code and REMIT investigations. You’ll deep dive into root cause analysis to identify corrective and preventive actions and support the senior management with continuous reporting of compliance performance reporting.
Welcome to Global Compliance & Reliability
You’ll be part of Compliance & Reliability EU where you, together with your colleagues, will work on a variety of compliance-related projects. You’ll gain experience and a broad network to help grow your career, working with people and process owners while leading moderately complex projects on your own. You’ll be able to set up a company-wide network where key stakeholders are heads of Site Operations, heads of Regional Support, QHSE, project leads, and several specialists from Operations Technology like CMC, AIM, and Fleet Diagnostics.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering compliance-related projects to improve compliance and reliability performance across Operations
- ensuring security of supply across our operational assets and helping Operations become a global green energy generator
- forging efficient relationships with operational site teams and engineering departments, building a network of contacts
- identifying improvements by managing corrective and preventative recommendations to our company’s internal teams
- supporting grid code and REMIT compliance by coordinating and leading investigations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good communication skills, since we’re a department with strong interface and networking behaviour, and clear and consistent communication with stakeholders is crucial
- are a good active listener, pay attention to speaking partners, and reflect and ask questions to understand further details
- are a strong coordinator – relationship-building with stakeholders is key to understanding problems, and feedback and improvements will be developed at a company level
- are open to differences of opinion, know how to reflect on them, and allow openness to generate creativity in improvements
- are assertive, confident, and influential, as well as empathetic when suggesting corrective actions and lessons learned for improvement purposes.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 February 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Benjamin Turner, Head of Compliance and Reliability EU, on (United Kingdom +44) 7881512017, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.