IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong architectural community that designs and documents coherent application architecture for our growing business
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure that the architecture of applications and tooling supports effective architecture practices and general architectural artefacts, in alignment with our strategy and vision. In particular, you’ll ensure that the priorities are in line with our key stakeholders’ vision, in order to utilise the value creation of the application.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the Application Architecture Competency team where you, together with your colleagues, will be working agile in a product team through the SAFe framework. This community consists of 100+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation, whilst ensuring great cohesion and a platform for high quality knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with engineering teams who are at the core of our business designing our wind farms
- guiding developers and engineers on applications architecture and infrastructure components
- advising and overseeing implementation of technology that are secure, reliable, maintainable, scalable, usable, and perform well
- cooperating with the solution architect to ensure alignment to overall Architectural Runway and portfolio targets
- defining architecture of High-Performance Compute (HPC) in the Cloud.
To succeed in the role, you:
- ideally, have knowledge about Azure, AWS and GCP, or at least on one, including knowledge of high-performance storage
- can communicate clearly to engineers about technology capabilities
- have experience with architecting HPC
- have a good understanding of the EPC area
- know SAFe principals, otherwise we’ll train you.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-06-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.