Engineering and construction
HVDC Installation & Commissioning Manager
Imagine a future where you use your electrical and mechanical installation knowledge to drive and optimise offshore HVDC substations
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the electrical and mechanical installation during construction, testing, and commissioning at the fabrication yard and offshore.
Welcome to Substations Electrical & Commissioning Management
You’ll be part of Electrical Installation & Commissioning Management where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that offshore substations are fabricated on time and on budget without sacrificing quality and safety. The Electrical Installation & Commissioning Management department consists of 15 skilled commissioning managers working at our onshore and offshore sites. You’ll be part of the project team reporting to the project manager.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning, and testing
- managing a team of supervisors on a daily basis
- handling interface management with internal and external stakeholders
- ensuring installation quality and testing are following industry and Orsted standards
- reporting on progress, punches, and defects and NCRs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a completed degree in engineering or in a similar relevant field
- have experience with installation and commissioning of electrical and mechanical equipment
- have experience with HVDC electrical and mechanical systems and standards
- have experience preferably within the offshore and/or onshore industry
- are proactive, collaborative, and a good communicator with fluent English skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Claus Brandt, Senior Manager, on +4599558203 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For UK, Poland, and Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Claus Brandt, Senior Manager, on +4599558203, if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the position in the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk, if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that you’re expected to do extensive travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll work on an expatriation agreement that could take you all over the world. Today, our main markets are the US, UK, the EU, and the APAC region.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.