Operations and technicians
Planner/Scheduler - UK West
Imagine a future where you help drive the global energy transformation through world-class operational activities across our regional offshore operating portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll optimise the delivery of our Operations & Maintenance agreements (OMA) while seeking bundling opportunities and maximising the working time on turbines.
Welcome to UK West Regional Support – Planning & Scheduling
You’ll be an integral part of a team with competent and committed colleagues who’ll support you along the way in maintaining long, medium, and short-term schedules to ensure OMA compliance and asset reliability, manage regional programme risks and mitigation options, and bring innovative ideas that improve how we operate.
You’ll play an important role in:
- demand forecasting across the year e.g., vessels, resource, spares, tools, and contractors
- developing and managing long, medium, and short-term integrated site plans and scheduling for all onshore and offshore works
- proposing innovative ways of balancing available resources against requirements to maximise resource productivity
- strategically bundling work and reducing lost yield while support OMA delivery or compliance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a competent project or resource planner
- are an original thinker and enjoy challenging the norm to support our maintenance excellence journey
- are innovative and able to bring new ideas to operations execution for us to discover new opportunities
- possess knowledge of and experience with SAP.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Emma Miller, Planning & Scheduling Team Lead, on +447880466566 on Tuesdays from 12:00-16:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.