Payroll Specialist/ Professional
Imagine a future where you work with global people services in an international setting in Europe’s fastest-growing green energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll assist on processing the payroll for APAC employees and resolving employee payroll inquiries via our ticketing system.
Welcome to Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Global People Services APAC where you’ll be an integral part of the Payroll Operation team with colleagues who will support you along the way with great teamwork and winning spirits. In addition to the ongoing daily payroll operations, you and team members will participate in relevant projects and drive global processes, including reporting, knowledge management, and analytics.
You’ll play an important role in:
- processing payroll for MY and probably any other APAC employees
- assisting and becoming champion in Payroll Operations
- maintaining a high level of payroll master data accuracy
- assisting with data reporting for monthly and annual reconciliations
- responding to any HR-related questions via multi-channels such as ServiceNow.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven knowledge of APAC payroll practices and procedures
- have experience handling the SAP HR Module
- have integrity in maintaining data compliance and privacy
- thrive in a fast-paced global working environment
- have experience in the HR Shared Services environment
- possess good knowledge of SuccessFactors is an advantage.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17-06-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.