IT and digital
Senior Oracle APEX Developer
Imagine a future where you embark on a steep and fun learning curve in one of the most dynamic industries for the largest offshore wind operator
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our team which is responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of business applications for energy trading and dispatching.
Welcome to Data & Analytics
You’ll be part of our Data & Analytics team where you, together with your colleagues, will become part of a large agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries and experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. We offer a great opportunity to gain knowledge about European energy markets and an international work environment with dedicated and skilled professionals, where you are part of the business solution.
You’ll play an important role in:
- evaluating possible solutions for replacing or enhancing the current Oracle setup
- developing high-quality deliverables, in close collaboration with our business stakeholders
- driving and executing the transformation of Oracle APEX solutions to cloud
- taking an active role in the requirements discussion
- mentoring junior developers in the team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial experience in web applications development, preferably based on the Oracle & APEX stack
- possess a knowledge of relational databases, data modelling, and writing SQL queries and PL/SQL code
- know how to develop and support Oracle Forms and Reports
- are fluent in written and spoken English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Przemyslaw Ostrowski, Head of ERP Development & Analytics CC, on +48690483188 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.