Finance and controlling
Finance Business Partner
Imagine a future where you work as Finance Business Partner for product lines and projects in offshore wind.
Join us in this role where you’ll work with business controlling and cost analysis of our offshore wind farm portfolio. This includes budgeting, reporting, and controlling of product lines, as well as supporting and advising line management on key business decisions.
Welcome to Global Project Controlling & Analysis
You’ll be part of Product Line Controlling where you, together with your colleagues, will operate in a highly dynamic business environment. You’ll work with business controlling and business partnering of the product line departments, where next-generation offshore wind products are developed across multiple projects. Your focus will be supporting business stakeholders connect the sourcing, procurement, and development of the product line with the offshore asset projects, while securing financial efficiency to further our ambition of a world that runs entirely on green energy.
You’ll play an important role in:
- explaining ‘the story behind the numbers’ and linking the numbers to project or business trends
- proactively supporting product line directors in their cost management and finance tasks
- ensuring that cost efficiency and finance is top of mind for our colleagues in our engineering departments
- performing follow-ups on forecast, project- and line reporting as well as monthly closures
- creating budgets and forecasts for large offshore asset projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good Microsoft Excel and analytical skills
- have a master’s degree, or equivalent, in Finance, General Business, or another relevant subject
- are diligent and results-driven, and have a structured and proactive approach to problem-solving
- have good stakeholder management skills, i.e., are a skilled communicator who can identify what is important and relay that to a cross-organisational team with a technical background
- preferably have experience with business controlling, budgeting, and accounting, or you’re a recent university graduate with a keen interest in business controlling and the green transformation
- preferably have experience with SAP or similar ERP systems, however this isn’t a requirement.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kim Ullman, Head of Portfolio Analysis & Systems, on +4599555983 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.