Strategy and business development
Risk and Revenue Analyst
Imagine a future where you’re working in a dynamic and collaborative team that is embedded in the renewable industry
Join us in this role where you’ll work primarily with preparing risk and revenue reporting. You’ll be based in Cork and will report to the Head of Commercial Operations.
Welcome to Commercial Operations
You’ll be part of the Commercial Operations team where you, together with your colleagues, will secure the value created by the business. Commercial Operations is tasked with revenue contract management, post-transaction settlement and reporting, supply co-billing, and risk and portfolio activities. The team currently operates in ROI and NI but are in the middle of operationalising their first UK CPPA. The successful candidate will be expected to work in all of these markets.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring reports are compiled in an accurate and timely manner
- ensuring submission of any and all risk reports are completed promptly following month end
- taking ownership of the accuracy of the reports and ensuring that a full understanding of the contents and objectives of the report is gained
- working with regulatory bodies to ensure that reporting is compliant with regulations
- working with a continuous improvement mindset and working collaboratively with the Commercial Operations team as well as the Finance/Operations teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a primary degree in business or finance with some experience dealing with high volume, numerate, time sensitive, or financial information or have funds industry experience
- have a confident demeanour with strong communication skills and demonstrable the ability to successfully manage internal and external business relationships
- can think creatively and innovate to overcome business challenges
- have strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills
- must be a flexible individual with a positive attitude to change and the ability to adapt to new systems/procedures
- preferably, have experience from the power industry.