IT and digital
Security Awareness Consultant
Imagine a future where you can enable our company’s green future by keeping the company secure and resilient
Join us in this role where you’ll be driving the implementation of our security awareness strategy, which entails coordination across the business and the company’s security department.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Business Security Excellence, a great team that excels in business engagement, where you, together with your colleagues, will be ensuring that the business has access to security advisories and understands how security supports our green agenda.
You’ll play an important role in:
• developing, driving, and embedding the awareness programme for both technical and non-technical teams
• collaborating closely with your security colleagues, IT/OT, and commercial teams to develop targeted training programmes to ensure secure technical solutions are applied
• supporting the department’s overall strategy and making it operational through the awareness programme
• embedding identified gaps and risks from across the business in the awareness programme
• supporting requests from regions, management, and relevant business stakeholders and further driving the security mindset.
To succeed in the role, you:
• have experience with security awareness such as transformation and design thinking as well as experience within the field of social studies or cyber risk management
• have a holistic and analytical mindset
• are able to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines
• have a strong business sense – know how global organisations function and how to navigate the waters during growth processes
• have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required).
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 03 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For Denmark, Poland, and the UK, please don’t hesitate to contact Yasemin Goncu, Head of Business Security Excellence, on (Denmark +45) 99555184 on Mondays and Tuesdays from 09:00-12:00 CET (Central Europe Standard Time), if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and homeworking) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.