IT and digital
Regular/Senior Full Stack and .NET Developer
Imagine a future where your work with test automation is key to drive the digital transformation in green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to develop solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop, support, and maintain applications for our platforms to support our digital transformation.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Centre
You’ll be a part of our IT Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing custom applications that support wind farm operations through their entire life cycle. You’ll join our international IT department which counts more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with different business units across Europe and in Malaysia. Our team focuses on having a healthy work-life balance and supports flexible working hours. We‘re growing, and therefore, we’re looking for several new colleagues with different amount of experience (junior to senior positions) to join our team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining products with the main purpose of delivering production data securely to the solutions servicing both operational, analytical, and reporting purposes
- participating in the team's ceremonies with global colleagues in an optimised Agile SAFe framework
- working closely and collaborating with the internal Agile Release Train (ART) teams, external suppliers, and key resources from the business side
- driving innovation and continuous technical improvement
- being the technical application responsible for the full development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good practical knowledge of C#/.NET Core, Angular, Typescript, and SQL
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills, and an innovative mindset
- are driven to deliver value to customers and follow DevOps principles of flow, feedback, automation, and continuous improvement
- are familiar with SOLID, SOA, Kubernetes, NoSQL, and Docker
- have experience with the Azure Cloud platform.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications Competency Centre, on (Poland +48) 451060084 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.