IT and digital
Application Architect for Endpoint and Software Management
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong organisation focusing on Endpoint and Software Management
Join us in this role where you’ll be a part of our agile organisation delivering the different capabilities of the digital workplace in Ørsted. In the role as application architect, you’ll be responsible for developing medium- and long-term roadmaps together with the product owners and SME, implementing and innovating the solution for Endpoint Management. In collaboration with other application architects and the solution architect, you’ll build the Architectural Runway for the Digital Workplace area.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of an agile delivery team where you, together with your colleagues, will fulfil the requirements of the area. At the same time, you’ll be a part of the Architecture & Technology community consisting of 90+ architects working with the different levels of architecture, i.e. business, enterprise, solution, application, and infrastructure. This community ensures great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing, and our matrix organisation secures a strong focus on both the deliveries of business value as well as the architectural principles.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing medium- and long-term roadmaps together with the product owners and SME, implementing and innovating Software deployment solutions
- developing medium- and long-term roadmaps together with the product owners and SME, implementing and innovating Modernized Endpoint solutions such as PC and Mac platform, Virtual Desktop, Print, Mobile, etc
- developing, implementing, and updating Endpoint standards, policies, and procedures while also managing vendor relationships and ensuring software licensing compliance
- collaborating with IT Security to recommend and evaluate new IT security policies, technologies, etc
- leading and driving new technology choices to support Modern Endpoint solutions in a global company where employee experience and IT security go hand in hand.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from working in an agile construct, as this will be an advantage
- are up-to-date and stay relevant through research and industry connections to provide a progressive approach within the End User Computing
- have expert knowledge on solutions like Workspace One, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Citrix, Windows clients, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- have a good experience as application architect who can develop and drive medium- and long-term roadmaps together with different stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, , on (Poland +48) 507972013 on Mondays to Fridays from 08:00-10:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.