Operations and technicians
SCADA and Network Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll help us manage the overall technical asset integrity related to our SCADA and network systems across our North American onshore fleet
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day needs of our Operational Technology (OT) and SCADA systems for our operational wind, solar, and energy projects. You’ll be the technical lead and will support our operational network and OT assets in relation to operational power plants in North America.
Welcome to Asset Operations
You’ll be part of Operations Engineering where you, together with your colleagues, will identify, investigate, and solve technical challenges that disrupt the performance and reliability of our operational onshore wind, solar, and energy storage fleet.
You’ll play an important role in:
- representing Onshore in the integration efforts with our global Infrastructure IT teams and across our Onshore business unit
- being the point of contact for our operational projects, power off-takers, OEMs, and other operational stakeholders for issue registration and resolution status updates
- being responsible for technical asset risk management concerning SCADA and network security
- managing existing and participating in implementing future network and SCADA systems
- managing system maintenance for SCADA and network systems by engaging internal stakeholders related to SCADA and network infrastructure.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical field related to engineering, cybersecurity, or technical management
- have demonstrated knowledge of asset integrity maintenance, preferably in a renewable energy environment
- have renewable energy or regulated power experience in operations related to power plant regulatory environments as well as in technical management of SCADA and network systems
- have a working knowledge of the relevant electrical regulatory areas, including NERC, CIP, ERCOT, and WECC standards that apply to OT and cybersecurity
- have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and can communicate well with colleagues at all organizational levels
- have experience working in multidisciplinary teams, are pragmatic, and thrive on sharing your knowledge and expertise with your colleagues in order to contribute actively to the development and improvements within the renewable energy industry.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-05-30. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll be traveling to our onshore sites across the United States.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.