IT and digital
Imagine a future where you, together with colleagues from all around the world, are responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of our CDM platform
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring data is kept safe and in compliance with business needs and legal requirements. You’ll coordinate daily operations and monitor the service together with colleagues from global locations and take responsibility for capacity management, performance tuning, and third-level incident handling in relation to Backup, Restore & Archive services.
Welcome to IT Infrastructure & Service Operations CC
You’ll be part of Enterprise IT Infrastructure IT Product Line (IPL) where you, together with your colleagues, will support, maintain, and develop our company’s global Cohesity CDM onsite and cloud-based platform. The role is a part of an agile team, following the SAFe principles, where you’ll provide knowledge and insights to ensure that the CDM solution is maintained, developed, and operational. The role is part of the IT Product Line responsible for most parts of the company’s internal IT service offering.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring data is kept safe and in compliance with business needs and legal requirements
- coordinating daily Backup, Restore & Archive operations and monitoring the service together with colleagues from around the world
- taking responsibility for capacity management, performance-tuning of second- and third-level incident handling in relation to CDM services
- working with infrastructure architects and application providers in finding the best solution for new platforms, both technically and financially.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are an expert in backup technologies, i.e. Veritas NetBackup, Networker, Avamar, Veaam, IBM, and/or TSM/Spectrum Protect Co
- have extensive experience with CDM solutions in an enterprise environment – knowledge of Cohesity and hands-on experience is highly valued
- have strong knowledge of the Windows and Linux operating systems, combined with database administration (Oracle, SAP Hana, MS SQL, etc.) for supporting client-side backups and basic knowledge of SAN protocols FC/ISCSI
- have the ability to automate administration tasks using shell scripting or any other programming languages (nice to have) and possess solid knowledge of REST APIs
- are familiar with ITIL processes like incident, problem, and change management.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 13 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Competency Center, on +48573790082 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please note that this is an employment contract.