IT and digital
SAP Logistics Consultant- EWM system maintenance
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong technology community
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for turning business expectations and high-level design into technical deliverables for our brand-new employee related solution. As our SAP Logistics Consultant, you’ll have the chance to work on everyday system support and maintain system development towards customer and business needs.
Welcome to ERP Applications
You’ll be part of an inclusive and ambitious team where you, together with your colleagues, will provide day-to-day support to business users with a constant focus on delivering quality. You’ll also become part of a large IT organisation with over 500 employees and experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. We offer a great opportunity to gain knowledge about European energy markets and an international work environment with dedicated and skilled professionals.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working closely with the business when delivering your tasks
- supporting and enhancing SAP EWM applications in an agile and project-oriented way
- performing incident and problem management based on the existing production issues
- dealing with Change Requests by establishing process improvements, enhancements, and corrections
- working according to SAFe, where you’ll gain knowledge of operations to support applications
- working with international and remote teams in the CET zone as well as one day per week in Warsaw, at a minimum.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have moderate experience with warehouse management and logistics modules, such as MM, LE, and PM
- have experience as a second or third line support or have been acting as Super or Key User SAP EWM
- have solid analytical skills to investigate and solve issues on a day-to-day basis
- have experience with WMS inbound and outbound interface, document flows, and warehouse activities
- know EWM configuration, this is not required but is considered a big plus.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magdalena Pogorzelska, Head of ERP Applications & Agile CC, on +48 513 463 313 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract