Head of Offshore Logistics Procurement
Imagine a future where you’ll be heading our Offshore Logistics Procurement team, responsible for creating the best strategies and sustainable sourcing
Join us in this role where you’ll set the direction by leading and motivating your team and colleagues to excel in creating strategies and sourcing logistics services for transporting people to and from our offshore wind farms. You’ll drive and support a continuous improvement and development strategy for your team, and you’ll lead complex negotiations with strategic suppliers. Our categories are spearheading the decarbonisation of company operations, so your efforts will have a tangible impact on creating a greener tomorrow.
Welcome to Offshore Procurement
You’ll be part of Offshore Logistics Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will work with technical, legal, and QHSE stakeholders to ensure the safe, timely, and cost-efficient transport of people to and from our wind farms. You’ll work closely with multiple cross functional teams both across regions and globally, and you’ll also be responsible for the procurement activities for our subsea services category.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading 10 highly skilled procurement professionals in an environment where we look after and support each other
- executing our business strategy in close collaboration with our internal stakeholders
- driving the strategic sourcing agenda to embed your team as an indispensable business partner to Ørsted stakeholders
- developing and improving the skill set of your team, especially in relation to a commercial mindset and negotiation capabilities
- developing strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company to strategically manage spend and the supply base.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a commercial mindset and experience in procurement, preferably, have either experience with CTVs, SOVs, helicopters, jack-ups, and BIMCO contracts
- are an accomplished negotiator thriving on securing results
- have strong leadership skills and are able to create good relationships with your colleagues and other stakeholders as well as motivating your team
- understand market dynamics and sound business judgement
- are comfortable working in a complex and constantly changing environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rashid Fundikira, Head of OF Global O&M & Bio Procurement, on +4524440085 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.