Finance and controlling
Lead Outputs Specialist in future waste recycling
Imagine a future where municipal solid waste is turned into sustainable green energy and recyclable products
Join us in this role where you’ll work with the Renescience project running a first of a kind industrial scale Renescience waste treatment plant near Manchester, UK. Within this busy and exciting workplace, you’ll become part of the team ensuring safe and stable operation and development of technology for future waste recycling plants.
Welcome to Renescience
You’ll be part of the EPC & Technology development team in Denmark where you, together with your colleagues, will work with an operational team in the UK, taking care of the daily processes of the plant, as well as external companies, customers, and partners. Our skilled team consist of technicians and engineers with a wide range of different competences, providing the basis for a strong team which shares ideas and a ensures wealth of sparring opportunities related to its work tasks.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and developing new applications of plastics polymers, digestate, and other outputs from the process in recycling processes e.g., in gasification, pyrolysis, and asphalt
- being responsible for product specification for output fractions, such as plastic polymers and digestate, for a first of a kind waste recycling plant
- pioneering process solutions in an innovative and dynamic environment
- handling laboratory and process data analysis and reporting
- making practical use of data, whether for direct use at the current plant or for future technology development.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a degree in Chemical Engineering or similar, with solid experience within technology development
- have experience within the recycling of solid waste streams in pyrolysis, gasification, or alternative fuels
- have solid experience within project management and the dissemination of complex technical data
- have a strong analytical background in reviewing both process and laboratory data.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henrik Wassard, Senior Process Engineer, on +4599558867 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.