Marketing, branding and communications
Marketing Project Manager
Imagine a future where you play a key role in planning and executing world class digital campaigns primarily related to win big tenders across our markets
Join us in this role where you’ll help to increase the visibility of our value proposition to customers and stakeholders across the globe by executing world class digital campaigns. You’ll ensure high-quality process management and be the link between our department Market Communication and our in-house brand and communication agency. You’ll project manage planning, execution, optimisation and reporting of the campaigns and workstreams such as design, content production, web, media planning, analysis, and reporting.
Welcome to Global Public Affairs & Sustainability Solutions
You’ll be part of Market & Sustainability Communication where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with colleagues in our regional offices as well as commercial or shared functions, such as project and market development, sustainability, regulatory affairs and branding.
You’ll play an important role in:
- project managing tender campaigns and creating and executing plans to ensure campaigns are planned, executed, and optimised to support objectives within budget and time
- managing the process of developing and producing content, communication, and digital assets in close collaboration with our design and content team and occasionally external agencies
- managing the process of planning, execution, and optimisation of media plans and digital execution in close collaboration with our Channel Marketing team and Digital Platforms team
- following up on progress and campaign performance together with our project teams to ensure improvements are made to meet objectives
- improving and developing interface between Global Public Affairs & Sustainability Solutions and our Global Branding and Marketing department.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience as project manager, and come with a great toolbox that helps you excel in project management
- know the importance of stakeholder management and find it easy to build relations and create a good teamwork and team spirit by motivating highly specialised people to perform at their best as a team
- are performance driven and get motivated by discussing learnings and finding new ways to improve results together with the team
- have a good understanding and experience working with the entire campaign development process and disciplines involved from strategy and concept development to reporting and evaluation
- work structured and thrive in a high paced setting where deadlines change frequently and the need for agility, coordination, and managing expectations are daily challenges.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, though note that we’ll
.be interviewing candidates throughout the application process, so we encourage you to apply early.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lauren Heeffer, Head of Market & Sust. Comms., on +4599555862 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.