IT and digital
Imagine a future where you play a central role in improving the application landscape for risk management in a leading offshore company
Join us in this role where you’ll shape the application landscape around our risk management portfolio, ensuring stable operations and system development lifecycles.
Welcome to Trading, Integration & Middleware Competence Centre
You’ll be part of the Treasury team where you, together with your colleagues, will join a team consisting of two experienced, bright, and passionate application consultants, a dedicated scrum master, and a visionary product owner. We work in a scaled agile setup as a part of the Markets & Risk ART, where relentless improvements and strong value deliveries are the backbone of our teams. We bring this mindset with us in all our endeavours.
You’ll play an important role in:
- enhancing the business experience of the current support model and documenting treasury applications, including upgrades and interfaces between the systems as well as updates to the hardware and software lifecycle
- handling application provisioning and support for treasury and risk management-related applications
- detecting root causes for technical issues (web services, client issues, network, database) with full overall end-to-end ownership of delivering a fix to the client
- delivering value in an agile sprint setting, using tools like Azure DevOps and Git
- ensuring compliance through auditing, documentation, testing, and recovery plans.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working with the Windows Server platform (IIS, Windows Scheduling, Services, Access Permissions)
- have experience with SQL (PL/SQL is an advantage) and are familiar with scripting (PowerShell, Batch)
- have general knowledge of key network concepts (DNS, DHCP, routing, proxy) and security components within Active Directory
- have some experience with or knowledge of risk management systems (Quantum/SAP) within a trading or treasury context
- have the necessary analytical skills to troubleshoot across the system landscape.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Piotr Kaszubski, Head of Trading Integration MidWare CC, on +48506976249 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.