Engineering and construction
Engineering Graduate within seabed-foundations interaction
Step into a career where you’re part of offshore projects, responsible for the design and installation of Scour protection and foundations.
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
In your three rotations you’ll work with seabed-foundation related interactions. Your first rotation will be in Scour & Seabed Mobility, where you and your colleagues will be responsible for designing scour protection or predicting seabed changes for the offshore foundations. The second rotation will be in Primary Structures, where you’ll help design offshore foundations. The third rotation will be in Offshore Foundation Installation, supporting installation activities of the foundations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- bridging the interfaces between the scour protection design, the foundation design, and the foundation installation
- gaining hands-on experience in the above-mentioned departments, learning how we work and which key technical challenges we encounter in the design and installation processes
- giving technical advice and coordinating with project managers and engineers from different technical areas across our organisation
- optimising work procedures in order to increase efficiency
- assisting colleagues with other ad-hoc tasks.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within the field of coastal engineering, civil engineering, structural engineering, or similar, with an interest in marine structures and coastal engineering
- have an analytical mindset and programming skills, preferably MATLAB or Python, or similar for data processing
- have an interest in following the implementation of initiatives from office to offshore installation activities
- are an excellent communicator who can convey clear verbal and written communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders and thrive in an English-speaking international environment
- are solution-oriented, proactive, and not afraid to reach out to senior level engineers.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your CV, most recent grade transcripts, and answer the screening questions as soon as possible and no later than [[applicationDeadline]].
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Programme overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.