Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you look after our warehouse, providing support to our offshore technicians and onshore operations teams
Join us in this role where you’ll assist our offshore operations with controlling and optimizing spare parts and consumables, overseeing the inventory management system, running the tools and PPE system, and offering general support to ensure a safe, smooth, and efficient working environment. You’ll aid our technicians based on the Service Operation Vessel, our transmission asset teams, and our onshore support team, liaising with Site and Global support to ensure that we maintain an efficient and effective operation.
Welcome to Greater Changhua 0102a offshore windfarm
You’ll be part of the Warehouse Coordination team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of the offshore wind farm. From your team of two people based in our brand-new facility in the port of Taichung, you’ll work together to maintain a high regard for health and safety, a collaborative approach, and a passion for delivering exceptional service. As a team, we foster a collaborative work culture that embraces learning opportunities, shares talent, and supports development, enabling us to excel together.
You’ll play an important role in:
- cost-effectively maintaining warehouse goods
- ensuring consistency between physical inventory and system data
- optimizing stock for high-yield production, collaborating with the site team, and operations supply chain
- supporting short and long-term maintenance of the offshore wind farm with data and assistance
- ensuring timely availability of appropriate equipment for our operations managers and technicians
- providing general support for daily operations, incl. mobilization, logistics, PPE and tool inspection, minor procurement, and other essential tasks for a functional site.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in warehouse management and coordination
- are familiar with forklift operation, crane operation, and slinger signaller operation
- are proficient in lean principles and an efficiency-focused mindset
- are IT literate, incl. familiarity with SAP or similar ERP systems and Microsoft Office
- have strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- have previous involvement in portside activities, incl. ocean vessel loading and unloading.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-09-30. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.