IT and digital
IAM Specialist/Developer for SailPoint
Imagine a future where you take on the challenge of developing and operating our identity access governance solution
Join us in this role where you’ll help the business stay secure by developing and supporting our Identity Governance solution, also known as IAM. As part of the IAM Product Line, you’ll interact with all parts of the organisation, across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Identity Access Management
You’ll be part of Infrastructure Management where you, together with your colleagues, will form part of the IAM Product Line. We’re responsible for the IAM product, identity, and access to security best practices, processes, guidelines, and technical platforms. As a team, we engage and collaborate with the business units and our global IT and OT organisations in terms of their requirements, or the security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients.
You’ll play an important role in:
- configurating and developing our SailPoint IGA solution, incl. onboarding applications and domains for the IGA solution, configuring Access Review campaigns, etc.
- performing application lifecycle management incl. integrations to source and target systems
- delivering third-level support, problem management, change, and release management according to ITIL standards, in cooperation with our third-party support vendor
- coordinating activities with the infrastructure operations teams on network, server, OS, and DB issues and ensuring timely patching and upgrades of the IAM solutions and managing of back-ups
- supporting IT goals and objectives, incl. measures and projects, by delivering value to the business through specific activities and tasks which fall under the SAFe Agile Framework.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess strong knowledge of the technical configuration and development of SailPoint or other IAM solutions, incl. identity data flows, security roles, entitlement management, certifications, and troubleshooting IAM issues in a large-scale and multi-site environment
- are experienced in IAM/IT security architecture, infrastructure, and integration patterns, e.g., towards ServiceNow, SAP, and Azure/AWS
- work in a structured way, are dedicated to ensuring top-quality deliverables, and have personal drive to achieve results.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 September 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.