IT and digital
IT student for internship
Imagine a future where you turn your passion into action and work with a team of software engineers in an agile setup and collaborative, secure environment
Join us in this role where you’ll develop state-of-the-art solutions for Ørsted’s E-ART business users.
Welcome to Business Application area
You’ll be part of our Engineering Agile Release team (ART), which is named Anchor. In collaboration with your colleagues, you’ll provide technical solutions and provide well-defined processes for the software intake of the ART. As a team, we foster a culture of collaboration and continuous learning, supporting each other's growth and development every step of the way.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with your mentor in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code, and test innovative applications, and support those applications
- employing our Way of Work to create products that provide a great user experience along with security, quality, and stability
- collaborating with existing developers, from conception to implementation
- solving problems, debugging, and troubleshooting related technical issues.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an undergraduate’s degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology and are in your final year, with programming as your specialist subject
- can carry out this internship for a minimum of six months
- can apply knowledge of software engineering and development into development coding and testing
- have strong communication skills and are able to take initiative on your tasks with minimal supervision.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.