IT and digital
Senior Cloud Data Warehouse Platform Developer
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for establishing key cloud-based data products that help build a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of driving our next generation cloud-based data warehouse ecosystem. You’ll provide modern, customer-centric, innovative, and reliable data products to support the growth trajectory of our organisation. You’ll work hands on with onboarding data, build data models, and make the models available for consumption. Furthermore, you’ll transform the knowledge from these activities into easily deployable and automated data products.
Welcome to Integration & ALM Competence Centre
You’ll be part of the Cloud Data Warehouse team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing and operating the cloud data warehouse products. Our data ecosystem consists of several teams that offer fundamental data capabilities to our entire organisation, incl. data lake, streaming, cloud data warehousing, and data management. You’ll be collaborating across the different teams to offer fully deployable and integrable data products, spanning best-in-class technical cloud setup to a full data management setup. As a team, we’re responsible for building our capabilities on Azure Synapse Analytics and AWS Redshift – and for ensuring that the two platforms can coexist with shared tooling and governance.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing patterns and best practices for ‘ingestion to consumption’ data warehouse products
- performing PoCs on cutting-edge data warehousing technologies
- integrating our lake and stream products
- migrating current on-premises data warehouses to new platforms
- ensuring data observability and optimal performance of cloud data warehouses
- handling incidents and acting as third-level support for data warehousing solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with Microsoft Synapse or Amazon Redshift data warehouses
- have a strong background in data pipelines, distributed data processing, and data modelling
- are proficient in SQL
- have experience with building pipelines and data integrations using ELT tools such as dbt
- have a ‘data product’ mindset with automation and ease of deployment in mind
- are a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Diana Minzat, Head of Competence Centre, on (+48) 50 482 03 04, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.