Imagine a future where you manage contracts for our APAC wind farm projects in collaboration with an enthusiastic team of highly experienced colleagues
Join us in this role where you’ll manage contracts for our offshore projects and be a part of a team of contract managers handling multiple contracts during the construction phase. You’ll support our internal stakeholders as well as external suppliers throughout the project execution.
Welcome to Global Wind Procurement
You’ll be part of Execution Contract Management team, which is based in various locations in Europe and APAC where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely in a team-based and supportive environment. Moreover, you can look forward to a challenging, fast-paced, and international environment, where you’ll get the opportunity to develop your career while making your mark on the important transition to renewable energy. As a team we support each other and work in a trustful environment and enjoy a friendly and great team spirit. We put a lot of emphasis on personal and professional development, share knowledge, and support each other. We like to work in an informal, collaborative work environment and like to have fun together.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that we meet contractual requirements, proactively managing risk and seeking commercial optimisation opportunities
- managing the rights and obligations within our contracts, incl. the assessment and settling of contract claims
- providing clear contractual advice and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders
- developing strong and sustainable relationships with suppliers, working towards mutual success.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have held contract management or procurement roles on large-scale construction projects or in the renewable energy business, ideally with knowledge in FIDIC and/or BIMCO based contracts
- possess good verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrable track record of providing evidence-based assessments and recommendations to multiple stakeholders
- have a commercial mindset and are able to consistently deliver strong results, whilst balancing dynamic and sometimes competing priorities
- have proven supplier relationship management skills, enabling you to communicate professionally with key business partners whilst maintaining contractual, project, and our own objectives
- have experience in working in compliance with the procurement policies and best practices of a major company.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-06-09. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, Talent Acquisition Team, on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.