Engineering and construction
PMO Specialist for P2X (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you play a role in developing and maturing a new business area, crucial to achieving the world’s decarbonisation goals
Join us in this role where you’ll facilitate process development, maturation, and implementation, drawing on the organisation’s outstanding project delivery track record. You’ll have the unique opportunity to share your experience and learn from our skilled project managers and knowledgeable specialists.
Welcome to P2X
You’ll be part of our new P2X Project Management Office, providing one-stop-shop project management services and enabling high-performing, motivated people in project management support functions, e.g., scope management, HR-planning, scheduling, and risk. In collaboration with our colleagues, we develop and mature the processes, skills, and competences required to deliver our growing project pipeline. As a team, we embrace learning opportunities in all tasks and strive to achieve simplicity and efficiency in the processes. We work partly remote, as we support projects globally.
You’ll play an important role in:
- facilitating process development, drawing on experience from our skilled PM’s and specialist.
- facilitating workshops and maintaining processes, guidelines, and instructions
- integrating project management disciplines to optimise the way we define and control our projects
- acting as the project manager for internal process development and implementation
- participating in our digitalisation strategy, optimising the way we deliver projects
- defining and implementing processes for core project management processes where we base our framework on PMI.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an analytical mindset, can make complex information easily understandable, and are able to see through complexity and set up simple, fit-for-purpose processes and tools
- are a strong communicator with great presentation skills and can develop presentations and write newsletters
- have experience with and understand project work, so the PMO can create immediate value by solving issues and pushing our projects forward
- thrive in a fast-growing organisation with an opportunity to shape your area of responsibility
- have experience managing process development or change management projects
- preferably, have a relevant professional background within project and portfolio management, incl. a recognised project and portfolio management qualification e.g., PMP, PRINCE2, or similar.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lene Rasmussen Golriz, Head of Project Management Office, P2X, on (Denmark +45) 99559353 on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 16:00-17:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.