IT and digital
Network Infrastructure Engineer
Imagine a future where you operate our global network infrastructure by designing, deploying, and supporting our WAN and LAN infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the deployment, maintenance, and supporting of our global infrastructure products. In this role, you'll interface with colleagues across teams and borders where you, with your knowledge and insights, will be an inspiration and anchor for developing our global WAN and LAN solutions using the latest SD WAN and SDA technology.
Welcome to the Enterprise IT Infrastructure Product Line
You’ll be part of Site Enablement team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the company's entire WAN and LAN solutions. We collaborate closely with the business stakeholders, Service Delivery management and Core Network & Security team, where we deploy new locations and branch offices while supporting our network architecture. We work according to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and have just started a new agile journey in our team. This provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping how we incorporate agile into our team.
As a team, we work in an environment which values collaboration and teamwork, which are essential elements in our learning and personal development. Happiness, fun, joy, and care are a big part of our culture
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting our existing WAN and LAN infrastructure assisted by the latest SDA and SD WAN solutions
- deploying and supporting infrastructure solutions to support our growing global business in close collaboration with business stakeholders and onsite assistance
- strengthening our ability to automate our infrastructure deployments and optimise deliverables
- liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, and key stakeholders to design and implement new locations
- participating in operations and maintenance tasks, such as on-duty guards, technical contact, lifecycle management, software upgrades, and deployments.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands on experience in guard duty and operating WAN, LAN, and wireless enterprise infrastructure using SDA and SD-WAN solutions
- are proficient in deploying and operating routers and switches, preferably Cisco and Cisco management platforms
- work closely with colleagues supporting our Software Defined network platforms, such as Cisco ACI, SDA, ISE, and SD-WAN
- have a general knowledge of making network documentation in Microsoft Visio
- have compelling communication skills, can express yourself fluently in English, and have an excellent customer mindset.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.