IT and digital
Cyber Security Specialist for Vulnerability
Imagine a future where you keep IT secure and resilient in a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll put your technical information security skills to protect our assets from security vulnerabilities by operating and improving security controls and tools on a global scale.
Welcome to PL CC Architecture & Security
You’ll be part of Cyber Defence Centre IT product line where you, together with your colleagues, will protect our company assets from security vulnerabilities by operating and improving security measures. Our team is part of the Cyber Defence Centre IT product line, with experts in both offensive and defensive security. As a team, we’re expanding both in numbers and capabilities, making it a good opportunity for you to join and grow with us. We put a lot of effort into knowledge sharing in the team and embrace learning opportunities for all individuals.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the creation and improvement of triage, investigation, and escalation processes
- analysing vulnerabilities in our OT and IT environment and in security warnings
- continuously monitoring and validating our infrastructure for security risk overview
- scanning our stacks for security vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- reporting the vulnerabilities post assessment
- being advisor and consultant for other colleagues in the company, in relation to vulnerability subject.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are acquainted with vulnerability assessment and risk modelling
- are experienced in vulnerability management
- have strong experience in IT security
- have analytical and problem-solving skills
- possess knowledge of security technologies and tools, e.g., Splunk and Tenable
- are proficient in English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, , on (Poland +48) 507972013, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.