IT and digital
Junior Cloud Data Platform Engineer
Imagine a future where you work in the world’s most innovative energy enterprise aiming to create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a wonderful team of data enthusiasts passionate about developing platform solutions that enable use of data in our systems within the organisation. Our Ørsted Data Ecosystem is a modern cloud-based data platform facilitating the collection, processing, and consumption of data from all Ørsted business units and making them available to analysts, data scientists, and sophisticated machine learning models.
Welcome to Data & Analytics CC
You’ll be part of Platform, Integration & Data IPL where you, together with your colleagues, will cooperate closely with other scrum teams adding value to the business across an IT organisation with more than 1000 employees worldwide. You’ll be a key member of our team evolving, developing, and maintaining the common infrastructure, libraries, and tooling of the Ørsted Data Ecosystem. As a team, we value curiosity and fun working together, therefore we combine office days with days working from home.
You’ll play an important role in:
- monitoring and maintaining individual elements of the Data Ecosystem infrastructure in the cloud e.g., cloud storage, queues, and databases
- investigating automated alerts, as well as incidents reported by data engineers and data scientists
- learning how to develop and continuously improve shared code libraries and other tools to support data engineers and data scientists
- following training path proposed by your mentor and continuously adding more value by contributing to the team goals.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a little experience in deploying, maintaining, and monitoring cloud resources within an Azure environment
- know Azure components: AZ-900 is nice to have
- have studied or used Python for data solutions, i.e., Pandas and NumPy
- speak English fluently and communicate both diplomatically and effectively
- understand the concept of running and managing containers, i.e., Kubernetes and Docker.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, , on (Poland +48) 451060084, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.