Imagine a future where you implement front of house service deliveries solutions to the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure effective day-to-day operations, being responsible for the facility management (FM) of one of our offshore wind farms. You’ll have the opportunity to use your experience and knowledge of FM processes and creative flair to facilitate the development of a rapidly growing Netherlands and Belgium office landscape and provide ideas for improvements. Using the resources available, you’ll troubleshoot day-to-day issues while facilitating and ensuring functionality, comfort, safety, sustainability, and efficiency in our offices.
Welcome to Facility Management Western Europe
You’ll be part of our Facility Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for FM operations of sites across the Vlissingen region, incl. Oostende Belgium. You’ll oversee hard and soft FM services across owned offices, warehouses, and external site areas to ensure optimum operational efficiency of our sites to support the organisation. As a team, we value a strong team spirit and possibilities for developing your personal and professional competences.
You’ll play an important role in:
- contract and vendor management, liaising with FM external vendors to ensure all work is correctly scheduled and carried out in a safe and effective manner
- coordinating FM projects inhouse, incl. EV chargers and the implementation of policies and procedures
- pool cars fleet management
- reporting FM-related parameters such as utilities, waste, and contractors’ working hours
- acting as the contact person for QHSE audits and building security audits
- implementing digitalisation of FM.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong communication, contractor management & project management skills
- are pro-active, resilient, and supportive of change
- can operate FM services in more than one site in area
- have strong numerical and reporting skills
- are familiar with Dutch QHSE regulations
- are structured, organised, a true team player who wants to work as part of a global FM organisation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Annemarie Koeman, , on (Netherlands +31) 655551990 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.